Natural Gas Co-op 52 Ltd currently trains and employs individuals to become Certified Utility Operators. Natural Gas Co-op 52 Ltd is a member owned gas utility in central eastern Alberta. We serve 900 residential, commercial and industrial customers within our franchise area.From time to time we have openings for Certified Utility Operators, Gasfitters, Administration Staff and Construction Assistants.
Natural Gas Co-op 52 Ltd, promotes and encourages employee training, provides competitive wages, benefits and a pension plan. Employment Opportunities are posted as they become available.
Natural Gas Co-op 52 Ltd is currently accepting resumes for a Gas Utility Operator.
- Previous gas distribution system experience is an asset but not required as training can be provided
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to follow H & S Programs and adapt to changes within the industry
- Positive individual with customer service skills and communication
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office and Apple Tablets
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Ability to work after hours in an On-Call rotation
Natural Gas Co-op 52 Ltd offers competitive wages, health and dental benefits and a pension plan upon completion of a probationary period.
Please submit all resumes by:
Attention: General Manager
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.